I stuck with my research time and was able to make an outline for my literary review and recoded some of the articles within my literary review. I’ve also set out a timeline for the rest of the semester for the simulation educational research I’m doing with Dr. Wiese. And I went to Nevada for the weekend to visit a family friend. I also now have a 38 out of 40 charms in Hollow Knight.
For the Interested Reader:
I listed my accomplishments in the TL DR. One thing I didn’t mention is that I started doing Hackerrank challenges in C++. I’m doing one challenge a day pretty much. It’s been a lot of fun; once I finish a challenge I ask myself if I can do it better, if I can do it in place, if I can use a different structure, etc., and I think through those things since that’s usually how my technical interviews have gone. It’s also fun just to see if there is an improvement that can be made.
- I need to create a 3-week plan for Dr. Wiese on for what we’re going to do for the next three weeks.
- I need to look into creating an IRB for my researcher with Dr. Wiese.
- There is an article I need to read called fostering the intelligent novice.
- Figure out how to do citations in latex.
- The stick with my research times and keep plugging away at my literary review.
- As always, coursework.
- Personal goals.
- Figure out how to do citations in Latex