Serious game design, game design science, serious games/games beyond entertainment/meaningful play, psychotherapy games, psychology diagnosis games, educational games, game-based learning, computational models, human-centered computing (HCC), human-computer interaction (HCI).
- Nancy N. Blackburn and Rogelio E. Cardona-Rivera; OGrES Welcome! Toward a Systematic Theory for Serious Game Design. In Extended Abstracts of the 2021 Annual Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction in Play (CHIPlay 2021), 2021.
- OGrES Welcome! Toward a Systematic Theory for Serious Game Design, CHIPlay 2021
- Formal Game Design Frameworks, Guest Lecture for EAE 6360: Game Engineering III
- Wild Population Augmentation from Reserve Populations, National Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics
- A Mathematical Model for Tri-trophic Interactions, Invited speaker for the University of Utah Math Department’s Annual Awards Ceremony
- A Mathematical Model of Tri-Trophic Interactions of Predator, Prey/Herbivore, Producer, National Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics
- A mathematical look into the interactions of a tri-trophic system, Undergraduate Colloquium for the University of Utah Math Department
- HPC Genetic Algorithm for Multiple Sequence Alignment, National Conference for Undergraduates (Poster)
- Measuring the breakdown of aspartame into its components utilizing HPLC chromatography, Intermountain Junior Science & Humanities Symposium (Poster)