I received requests to put all my articles on the following topics in one place to make them easier to locate. Here are the topics:
Just giving the people what they want!
Version Control (aka Source Control) Reference
By request: here’s a list of quick links to articles I’ve written on version control with their descriptions so they’re easy to find, as requested.
- Why Learn Version Control: when used well, it’s going to save you a lot of angst! It helps with cooperation, and it saves you from yourself!
- Getting Started with Git: Resource links: what you need to get started.
- A few different git interfaces for Windows (Hint, if you want to be a pro, use the command line!),
- The top book on git, Pro Git, which is the book that will make you a pro at git. 😉
- A Reference for Setting Up Git for the First Time: A Very Brief Overview of Installation and Set-Up
- Tips for using version control (specifically git) as a solo dev and in a team.
- Help with specific git commands:
Find the continual learning resources here
If you are interested in potential future summer camps let us know on the Facebook page!